This is Non-linked, regular premium payment health insurance plan which provides fixed benefit in case life assured is diagnosed with any of the specified early and/or major stage cancer during the policy term, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The plan has two benefit options which have to be chosen by the proposer at the time of purchasing the policy.
Option 1: Level Sum Insured :-
The Basic Sum Assured remains same throughout the term.
Option 2: Increasing Sum Insured :-
10% increase in Sum assured for 1st 5 years or till diagnosis of specified Cancer.
Premium Payment Mode: Yearly , Half Yearly
|20 Years (Completed)|
|Policy Term||10 Years|
|Cover Ceasing Age||50 Years|
Basic SA shall be in Multiple of Rs.1,00,000
Minimum Premium: Rs.2400 p.a. for all modes
A] On first diagnosis of any one of the specified EARLY STAGE cancer:
- Lum Sum Benefit – 25% of sum insured shall be payable.
- Premium Waiver Benefit – Premiums for the next three policy years or balance policy term whichever is lower, shall be waived.
B] On first diagnosis of any one of the specified MAJOR STAGE cancer:
- Lum Sum Benefit – 100% of sum insured, less any previously paid claims in respect of Early Stage Cancer, shall be payable.
- Premium Waiver Benefit – All future premiums shell be waived.
- Income Benefit – In addition, Income benefit of 1% of sum insured per month for a fixed period of next 10 years, shall be payable.
Please refer C.O. Circular Ref:CO/PD/99dt.13/11/2017